Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Feb 6th 2010

A memorable day... hmm.. too many thought flowing in and I am struggling to put them into words coherently. :)

All through, the only special day would have been "Birthday". New Dress, Wishes, Friends, Party, Cake, Appa kudukara gift (money).. Super...
And we wait so eagerly for that day.....
Ippo, something new ... first time... loads of expectations....

Our First Wedding Anniversary :)


My husband got me a Saree and a Rudy pendant for our anniversary. I had decked myself up with all these and we started off. Convinced my husband to take me to temple. Not that he is an atheist, but he has his own principles and he sticks by it. Went to this Murugan Temple which was like one hour bus drive from our place.  Nice drive. Thank god it was a holiday. Otherwise, I would have missed this. Then in the evening we went to a restaurant along with some of our sparse friends.

I would have probably enjoyed it more if I had been in India with "my" people. Still, this was a new experience.

Lets see how it goes by as yrs pass by. :)

No comments: